7 Reasons Why You Should Visit Andorra
So you want to challenge yourself with some adventure? You would like to explore hidden beauties of this planet? The right answer is Andorra, a country hidden between France and Spain, just waiting for you to discover it. What is that unique thing you will find only in Andorra?
- Everything you need in Andorra can’t be far away since Andorra is only 40 km long from one end to the other.
- Unique, yet blended culture – Andorra has a blend of Catalan culture that remained unique but yet influenced by French and Spanish elements.
- Skiing in Andorra – Since Andorra has one of the best skiing schools in Europe if you are a beginner you will find it an excellent way to start your skiing career here.
- Tax-free goods – Nothing like a good and tax-free shopping will make you fall in love with this banking enclave on the Pyrenees.
- Breathtaking landscapes – mountainous sceneries will make you forget about the rush and hectic life and will just let you feel like time has stopped and you are lost in some medieval fairy tale.
- Traditional food – If you are a food lover than you should definitely come and try some of the best dishes of Catalan cuisine. When in Andorra you must eat at ‘borda’, a barn-like restaurants
- An all year destination – You will never be wrong about when it’s the right time to come and explore Andorra. With around 300 sunny days a year, there is no mistake in choosing Andorra for your next travel destination.